Over Winter Break, we went to Yosemite National Park with Kevin's parents. On the first day, we went to Badger Pass Ski Resort. Everyone went skiing and had a blast. Even Megan and Kimberly went skiing. Kimberly went "woooohooo" all the way down the mountain, and Megan did well until she fell off of the chair lift with Grandpa. That kind of did it to her and she was down by the lodge the rest of the afternoon. But, all in all, a good day!
6 comments:
What a fun and beautiful place!
I've never been to Yosemite. It looks beautiful! I can't wait to take my kids skiing. I haven't been in YEARS! Looks like you all had such a good time!
By the way, thanks so much for the donation for IMDSA. I really appreciate the support!
That looks so amazing. I can't wait to take Talia skiing. She would love it. She is such a thrill junkie. I love how much fun your family is having.
We have a BLAST with each of you. Yosemite was so beautiful. Fun to see the children learn and experience new adventures. Thanks for sharing it all with us. We love you and can not wait until next time we are together.
How fun! Megan looks so cute and tiny on her skis. The pictures are gorgeous.
It looks like you had a delightful time! It is soooo incredibly gorgeous there. I love the family pics, you are all lovely!!
Post a Comment