Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kimberly had her first ballet/tap class today and she absolutely LOVED it! She did such a great job and kept saying I am a big girl now. They got to dance like different animals, like fairies, a choo choo train, and shake pom poms. Speaking of being a big girl, she also has graduated from diapers and become a member of the "Panie Annie" (to quote my friend Kimberli) club.

Getting kisses from her Sophie

I can't believe how fast my little lady is growing up!
She is such a sweet love and we are so proud of her.

3 comments:

Grandpa-ma P. said...

I just want to take her and hug her and kiss her...so cute!!! and YES she is growing up way to fast. How fun for her though. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures.!!! We love them.

Kimberli said...

Aww... Kimmy does look all grown up! Those piggy tails, tutu and dancing poses are all darling. I had to say, it reminded me of little miss Megan at two and the fun times they had taking dance with Miss Jeanie.

P.S. Way to go on the potty training! Its too bad we don't live closer and could swap stories. :)

Tania said...

Such sweet photos of such a sweet little girl!