Saturday, December 11, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Everywhere you look
Jordan, Megan, and I went to see the Nutcracker Ballet. They enjoyed it very much! Daddy and Kimmy had fun on their little night together too. Kimmy wanted to get all dressed up like all of us were, and of course be part of the picture too.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I still haven't taken my girls to the Nutcracker and they ask me every year! Isn't that awful!? I did record it for them when it was on PBS. Does that make up for it? I'm still having bad memories of taking Michaela to The Messiah last year (after she begged me) and listening to her asking me the whole time when it would be over.

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

Your tree looks lovely. And Jordan, Meg, and Kimmy are so cute, its amazing. What fun!