Sunday, November 21, 2010

Give Thanks- Day 21

21st- I am thankful for my husband
I was planning on saving to post my gratitude to Kevin on his birthday, but then I realized that his birthday is after Thanksgiving. Kevin is a wonderful person, who is thoughtful and kind. He is a terrific father to our children and loves them all very dearly. Jordan, Megan, and Kimberly all miss him when they haven't seen him for a few days because of work. I can't even imagine how dearly he will be missed if he is ever deployed. He is my companion and support in all things, and even though we may have a few differences on things in life, he is my listening ear and confidant when I need to vent. He is my best friend, and I am so thankful that I get to be with him for forever.

Kevin and Kristen- Wedding day July 2000
Disneyland December 2000
Graduation from BYU- April 2002


Kevin and Jordan- March 2003
Spring 2003
Kevin and Megan- Easter 2006
Summer 2006
Kevin and Kimberly- Thanksgiving 2008
Kevin and Kimberly 4th of July 2009


August 2010

2 comments:

Grandpa-ma P. said...

Very Nice!!....Dad and I feel very blessed each of you are part of our lives...and we miss each of you everyday.

jeniferkarianne said...

Wow! 10 years! congratulations! I'm so happy you found your forever love. :)