Sports events, whether it be Little League, high school, or college, are very fun to go to. Especially if your children are involved! I never understood why parent's got so excited when their child was up to bat or defended a goal until my child was the one out on the field doing those things. Plus, it gets some energy out of those wiggly bodies.
14th- I am thankful for my brother, James
James is my little brother, and being nine years older than him, I truly thought that he was my little baby. He basically grew up with 3 mommys, poor kid. James is a wonderful guy and always has been. He is honest, loyal, kind, courteous, ambitious, and is an amazing example for my kids. He is a terrific Uncle, and each of his nieces and nephews loves him a lot. Megan says she wants to marry him, and was disappointed to find out that you can't marry your uncle. I kindly added that she can definitely marry someone "like" him. He is a great guy and I love him lots!
James and Jordan- High school graduation 2007
James and Megan- July 2005
Kimberly- July 2008
James, Anna, Livy, Kim, Kristen, Jordan, Jamie, and Meg- August 2010
Kristen and James- August 2010
1 comment:
I love this post. James is such a great brother, and has always been such a good kid. These pics are fabulous! It is fun to see how much he's changed since Meg was born.
Post a Comment