On August 12th, my little brother
Elder James Tringham, came home from mission to
Porto Alegre Brazil! We are SO excited that he is home! My mom and sister made signs, banners, and T-shirts for the little ones to wear. The boys' shirts said Called to Serve on the back of them and the girls' shirts said Love on Another. On the front of all of the shirts it said Elder Jordan and Elder James, or Sister Megan, Sister Annbelle, and Sister Kimberly.
Here they are all lined up ready for the airplane to come flying into the airport

Elder James

Sister Megan

Sister Annabelle

Elder Jordan

Sister Kimberly


He is in the 3rd window
Thumbs up James! (We have come to realize that it must be a Brazil missionary thing to always do the thumbs up in pictures because Kevin's brother Chad did it and so did Olivia's brother-in-law, Chris.)
Hugs and Kisses from Mom


Hugs for Dad

Hugs for Grandma


We are so very glad that you are home and that you served a wonderful mission! We love you James!
2 comments:
How fun! I love the kids' cute shirts!
Oh my word, I can't believe its been 2 years! He looks great and oh so happy. I love the "missionary glow."
By the way, your family picture looks wonderful! Blue looks great on all of you and I thought your hair looked so pretty.
Post a Comment