Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tidepools and Sand Castles and D-land

We went to Avila Beach and the kids got to see the tidepools. It was such a beautiful day!

The following day we couldn't resist the beautiful weather, and so we went up to Lopez Lake. Although it was a windy day, it was still nice to relax and hang out.
The whole fam went down to Disneyland. Of course the kids had lots of fun, even though it was SUPER HOT.
One thing that was really cool was Jordan and James were able to participate in the Jedi Training show. They were very excited! Jordan got to fight Darth Mal (sp?). Jamie got to fight the big man, Darth Vader.
The girls had to see the princesses. They love this part of Disneyland.
And of course the photo op with Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse

We had such a fun time this summer with family! I can't believe that it is already over and school has now begun. The summer flew by; I guess that is what is to be expected when it is jammed full of fun things. From an Alaskan cruise, to Independence Day, to day camp, to a trip to Utah to see Grandpa and Grandma, to swimming lessons, to Uncle James coming home, and then to end it with a trip to Disneyland. Phew! Now for school to start. I don't think I am ready yet!

3 comments:

Tania said...

Those are great photos! Amazing how fast the kids are growing! Another great summer!

Grandpa-ma P. said...

What a summer you all had! We are all so very blessed. We LOVE you new family picture. Nice to have James home, but now off to BYU.

Stephanie said...

How much fun! Look at all those chubby little red faces! I don't know who I feel more sorry for - the kids or all the actors in the costumes!