While in Utah, we went up to Mirror Lake. It was absolutely gorgeous! It was such a beautiful blue sky and the lake was so clear! Kevin's dad taught Jordan how to fish, and he was able to catch two fish!
Oh my goodness! What beautiful pictures! Did you get a new camera? They all look so bright and vibrant! And, I can't believe he caught a fish! Whenever we've gone fishing I keep hoping the kids will actually catch something, but no such luck. That's awesome. I bet he was so excited! Looks like you guys had a great time! Makes me almost miss Utah a little bit! ;o)
3 comments:
One of these days our trips to Utah MUST overlap so we can see each other! We miss you!
Way to Go Jord on his fish. And Megan's dress is absolutely darling!
That is totally beautiful.
Oh my goodness! What beautiful pictures! Did you get a new camera? They all look so bright and vibrant! And, I can't believe he caught a fish! Whenever we've gone fishing I keep hoping the kids will actually catch something, but no such luck. That's awesome. I bet he was so excited! Looks like you guys had a great time! Makes me almost miss Utah a little bit! ;o)
Post a Comment