I love the picture where she is holding up the pink dress! Adorable!
I love how your children LOVE books! Only two..it feels like Kimmy has always been part of our lives.
We love you, Kimmy! You are such a cute girl! It does feel like she has always been a part of our lives....
I LOVE her little blue dress. Those ruffles are absolutely adorable! And you did such a good job on the cake! What a cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the picture where she is holding up the pink dress! Adorable!
I love how your children LOVE books! Only two..it feels like Kimmy has always been part of our lives.
We love you, Kimmy! You are such a cute girl! It does feel like she has always been a part of our lives....
I LOVE her little blue dress. Those ruffles are absolutely adorable! And you did such a good job on the cake! What a cutie!
Post a Comment