I hadn't read your blog in a while and it was fun to see all the cute pics of the kids. They are darling!
I am so jealous of your Alaskan cruise to celebrate your 10th! That looks so awesome! I'm glad you had a great time and took so many pictures. John and I celebrate our 10th in about 3 weeks but sadly there is no fun trip in the works. I think we'll be lucky to find a babysitter we can trust in our new town and go out to dinner!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kimberly! I can't believe she's 2 already!! What a cute girl she is. Happy birthday to Megan too. So grown up. We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday! What a little sweetie! I think she looks a lot like her big sister. Do you get that a lot? Lots of hugs and kisses to Kim!
I hadn't read your blog in a while and it was fun to see all the cute pics of the kids. They are darling!
I am so jealous of your Alaskan cruise to celebrate your 10th! That looks so awesome! I'm glad you had a great time and took so many pictures. John and I celebrate our 10th in about 3 weeks but sadly there is no fun trip in the works. I think we'll be lucky to find a babysitter we can trust in our new town and go out to dinner!
What great pictures! She is such a sweetie. Happy Birthday, Kimmy!!
Post a Comment