Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mickey Motion

Megan's Dance recital was yesterday. She did a fabulous job and it turned out really cute. Anybody who really knows Megan , knows that she LOVES to dance. Her first love is ballet, but tap will definitely do too. She has been so excited to wear her Minnie Mouse costume, and I have had to hide it in 3 different places so that she wouldn't wear it too much before the performance!


(By the way, I am just so happy with my camera. It has been doing this fuzzy thing when I put it on action shot. SOOOO annoying!)
2 little Mouseketeers- Megan and Naomi

Megan and Teacher Cindy
Bravo Meg!

6 comments:

Grandpa-ma P. said...

Just to cute for words....So Megan and you can tell she is loving every minute. What we would give to see her dance...all girl she is!!! So fun. Thanks for sharing. Love the flowers too.

TOVAR said...

That outfit is adorable. Megan must love wearing it. Sorry about lame camera situations. . .I totally appreciate.

Kimberli said...

She looks darling! Lucy especially loved looking at Megan. She got the card in the mail yesterday and it made her day. THANKS!

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

This is just too cute! That Minnie costume is adorable. What a pretty girl! She must have had so much fun dancing on stage!

Lalomanusand said...

Oh love!!!! She has your spirit!

Lalomanusand said...

Oh love!!!! She has your spirit!