Here is the video of Meg's Mickey Motion!
Yes, that is Megan who lost her shoe in the middle of it. Her teacher told them, if something happens, just keep on dancing. I was a little worried that she would start to cry, but she didn't and just kept on dancing. She had just grown out of her tap shoes that she had been using all year long, and I fortunately found a pair of mine in my "kid" box. The size is all worn out, so I don't know what size it is, but they fit her fine. Oh well! She did great anyways!
3 comments:
How adorable! Megan will always remember that her tap shoe came off. But, she did it!!! How mature of her to be able to just keep on dancing. Just thinking of her and the dance puts a smile on your face.
That is so cute! I'm impressed that she just kept on dancing! What a trooper!
so cute! She is all grown up! Kimberly reminds me of Megan when we first met you...
Post a Comment