We flew into Seattle, WA and met our good friends Peter and Stephanie. It had been a long time since we had seen them, and we really enjoyed getting together, even if it was for a short time.
We went to downtown Seattle and saw Pike Place Market
The ship had an outside theater where you could lay out and watch movies "under the stars". Although it was cloudy and a bit chilly, it was pretty fun. We are watching "Up". I know, even with the kids gone, we couldn't help ourselves to watch yet another cartoon.
Two of the days are "days at sea", and that was when they would have the formal evenings. The first formal we celebrated our anniversary, and we got to share this delicious chocolate cake (YUMMY!), sung to, and enjoy a night of dancing and entertainment
Awww, so sweet!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a fun idea.
Looks like so much fun!! You are gorgeous. Why can't I make your pictures big, darnit?!
HAPPY 10th!!! I must say, both of you look great and very happy. That couldn't be related to "alone time" could it? :) Can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip. Miss you!
Ahhh, these pictures are great and I can't wait to see more from the rest of your trip! Seeing your pics from Pike's Place makes me miss home and want to go visit all summer long, which I may do :-)! Happy 10th and post more pictures soon!!!
Oooh, I can't wait to read the rest! It was so much fun to see you guys! It brought back so many good memories. I wish I could have gone with Peter to pick you up, but we realized with the 4 kids we couldn't fit everyone! Duh! Oh well, I'm glad we got to spend a few hours. It's been way too long!
Happy Anniversary! How fun for you guys to take a trip without the kiddos. Love that black dress on you.
Glad you got to have lots of fun on your cruise! Hope it was all you dreamed it would be! It is a beautiful place up here, and although you went through the rain forest area, glad you got some sun!
Post a Comment