M.O.M.
Moments of Magic
A couple of years ago, I learned this. Mom stands for moments of magic. It is those moments that seem so mundane and simple, that are the most magical.




"Be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly."-Thomas S. Monson
7 comments:
Oh so true! Hope that you had a wonderful Mother's Day Kristen. We love you and appreciate all you do for your family.
Cute pictures! You are a great mom with very cute kids! :)
I love your hair in that first picture of you and the kiddos! Everyone looks so happy.
Hope you had a great Mother's day and thanks for sharing that great quote.
I love all these pictures of you with your kids. I need to remember to hand the camera over more! And thank you for sharing that quote at the end. It really hit me. I need to post that on every mirror in my house!
Such sweet pictures! You are a great mom, I love watching you with your children!
Kristen!!! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog!! I didn't know Kevin was doing a fellowship at Stanford!! That's great!!! How much longer are you going to be there for?? Thank you for mentioning Moffet Field! We actually found out about it a couple months ago and they just emailed us the application for housing a couple days ago. We can't send anything in until Jason gets his orders though, so as soon as they come in (hopefully really soon!!!!) we'll be putting our name on the waiting list. We really weren't sure how nice the housing was or if it was in a safe part of town. But it sounds like you like it - right?? You'll have to email me or something when you get a chance! I have to go for now! Thanks again for writing!! I feel a little better about moving there and not going in debt to live by Stanford!!! Talk to you later! Take care!!!
You and your posts are getting me all teary-eyed. Stop that. Love the quote by Pres Monson. I'm stealing that one.
Post a Comment