Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Athlete

Jordan received the athletic award from his school last week. He was very excited! He loves to play sports. With Spring comes baseball. Jordan is on the White Sox this year and it is his first time playing without a tee. He does a great job! His coach has the kids move around to all of the different positions, but Jordan does really well at 3rd base and 2nd base. This last game he made 3 great plays and got the other team out. It was great! I find myself standing up in the bleachers cheering him on. The little ladies play at the playground right by the baseball fields, and Megan is so wonderful to have. She is like a mini babysitter (for free)! My camera was doing the fuzzy thing yesterday, so hopefully with games lasting until June, I will get some other good ones.


Jordan and his friend Joey. He lives down the street, and I do believe they are going to both grow up to be Air Force Pilots and fly together. They LOVE airplanes!

Kevin pitching to Jordan at last night's game
Baseball ready! Go White sox

4 comments:

Grandpa-ma P. said...

Outstanding! What fun pictures. Oh, the memories that come flooding back. Enjoy all these moments they go by way to fast. Except, I know that some of the days are very loooooong. Love to all!

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

He is such a good baseball player! We had so much fun watching his games! What an awesome boy he is!!

Stephanie said...

I love that Kevin gets to share his love for baseball with Jordan. I keep hoping one of my kids will be like that with soccer for Peter. But I guess I have to actually put them on a soccer team first! :o)

Kao said...

That is awesome! Go Jordan go!!!