Sunday, October 25, 2009

IS ANYONE ELSE GUILTY OF THIS?
Giving someone a birthday present that is
slightly,
sort-of-kind-of,
just maybe,
a little bit
for you too.
(imagine a tiny grin)
I AM!
I love him no less, think about him no less, and care about him no less,
BUT,
this year I am guilty of buying Kevin a present that I am soooo excited about sharing with him!
It is a little Wicked... I know!

5 comments:

Grandpa-ma P. said...

Good for you!!! You go girl... If his mother approves all is well right?? I can hardly wait to know what it is.

Wilde Family said...

WHOO-HOO!!!! Hooray! We just saw it here in Colorado and LOVED IT!! (It was our first time.) Have you seen it yet? Oooh, it's GOOOOD. And hey, YOUR happiness is HIS happiness, right?!? :o) Great gift.

Stephanie said...

AAAAH! I totally missed it when it was up here. You MUST take pictures so I can live vicariously through you. I admit, I'm a teensie bit jealous . . . but mostly just REALLY excited for you!! And hey, I figure if you're going on a special date like that, spending quality time with your husband, that's all the gift anyone needs, right?!? ;o) Have fun!!!!

Grandpa-ma P. said...

I just got it...a little slow at times but I do figure things out!! Have FUN!!!! Kevin will enjoy it too.

Kimberli said...

Ha! Love it! Great choice for a gift!