Grampy was thrilled to teach Jordan how to ride his two wheeler. He was telling everybody at work about it, even if they were not really interested, he told them. Great job Jordan! A new found freedom. Watch out Megan you are next on your grandfather's list.
Awesome!! I can still remember the very day I got rid of the training wheels and my dad sneakily let go of the seat...There's no stopping Jordan now :0)
5 comments:
He's pretty hot stuff on that bike... I'm so proud of him!
Yeah Jordan!
That's so cool! Boy is he growing up fast!
Grampy was thrilled to teach Jordan how to ride his two wheeler. He was telling everybody at work about it, even if they were not really interested, he told them. Great job Jordan! A new found freedom. Watch out Megan you are next on your grandfather's list.
Awesome!! I can still remember the very day I got rid of the training wheels and my dad sneakily let go of the seat...There's no stopping Jordan now :0)
Post a Comment