Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Put another candle on my birthday cake
It's official... I am the BIG 30! I came down to Pismo Beach to visit my family and spend a little over a week with them. We went out to lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Pepe Delgados, and had an interesting time with all 5 children and waiting awhile for our food... so yeah, just imagine. But then we went to the Avila Bay Barn and the kids were able to feed the farm animals and run around in the warm sun. It is one my favorite places to be and it was a wonderful time. Later on that night we had the kids babysat and us adults went out to dinner at the Madonna Inn, a very beautiful, unique place with delicious food. It was wonderful to go out with my family and be able to talk about random things. Afterwards, we went and learned some West Coast Swing at a dance place. Now to go home and teach it to my hubby! It was a nice 30th birthday and I look forward to being "thirty, flirty, and thriving".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like a good time.
You forgot to mention how hot you still are now that you're 30!!!
Oh yeah, that's right. Thanks Kev.
Hee, that was funny Kevin . . . and sweet! Sounds like a super fun birthday! Maybe I should just call a re-do for my 30th and go all out!
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great time with Yummy food! Thanks for the gift cards. I finally checked my mail yesterday. I know they will come in handy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I've been a little behind on reading blogs (vacationing) so sorry the birthday and anniversary wishes are a bit slow. All during July, Lucy would remind me "In August, Kristen and grandma Cindy and me all have birthdays." So Happy Birthday from Lucy too!
We sure miss you guys! Lucy got Megan's card today... so cute!
Happy Birthday late:) And you are a hottie!
I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday and that we were able to show you a good time even though Kev wasn't there :(. We had fun celebrating with you! Now, on to being 30!!
Oh yeah, that's right. We sure miss you guys! Lucy got Megan's card today... so cute!
___________________
Vince
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments
Post a Comment