I went to the hair salon to get a little trim today. I am trying to make my hair look like this:
OR this:
OR this:
Gorgeous, I know!! If any of you have seen the show "Samantha Who?" you will agree with me that Christina Applegate is so pretty in the show and I love her hair. I hate moving to a new area and trying to find a person who can cut your hair nicely and who knows what the heck they are doing!!!! Yet again, I ventured out today to get my hair cut by a new person, and it was absolutely drastic!!! I walked out of the salon crying and HATING my hair. Rather than looking like a cute Christina Applegate, I look like this:Wait for it...
AHHHHHHHH!!!!
8 comments:
So sorry Kristen. But you always look wonderful!!! I hate every hair cut I get.....See you and your new do on Friday.
Oh no! Kristen, this isn't fair because that is quite an unflattering pic. I'm sure it looks waaayyyy better than that :)! Hairdressers can be hard to deal with, and your hair does take particular care. Oh well, frustrating, but I'm sure it looks fine and it will grow out :).
Kris, you are beautiful and it WILL grow back. Never go back to that place!!! I can't tell that it looks bad, actually.
I'm sorry you had a frustrating experience! It really doesn't look that bad. I know what you mean though, I've had (what I thought were) a few bad hair cuts in my time too! :(
Next time, or in the meantime, go to a college and walk around the sorority houses. Or go to a coffee house that is frequented by a sorority house. Don't take your kids WHATEVER you do. :) Then, casually go up to someone (while you're waiting for food or a drink) and tell them you love their hair, and ask where they got it done. I have the BEST salon ever because of it! :) Expect to pay at least $50 (including tip) for the haircut...but it'll be so worth it! Good luck!! :) XOXO
Do you remember when we had our house warming party when we first moved out to Olney. I had went to get my hair colored and he colored it BLACK...not dark brown, but BLACK. Plus my hair was thinning...and my scalp porclein white. Man that sucked...all you can do is laugh about it. That way people are busy looking at your beautiful smile and not your hair. I actually don't think your hair looks bad. Smile...just keep smiling. It will all be better.
Kristen, you are so funny. If it makes you feel any better, I saw an interview with Christina and she said it takes HOURS to get her hair like that. And I'm sure she spends a fortune for it.
I think you're a doll.
Melissa
We miss you guys! You always look beautiful!
Kristen, it's the curily hair curse. the next time you think of cutting it, call me and I will talk you out of it. us curily hair people must stick together!
Naomi
Post a Comment