Jordan had his first day of 1st grade yesterday and he was so excited to start and make new friends. As we were standing in line waiting for his teacher, he whispered in my ear, "Mom, I am going to miss you!" Break my heart. He is such a great boy with a very fun personality... And I will miss you too Jord!
4 comments:
Hope you had a great day! I'm sure you've made lots of friends already.
Jordan, how did you get so big?! You look like you're going to do great this year! I love you!!
Love,
Aunt Livy
cuteness:)
Hurray to first graders! Andrew's loving his year so far too.
I just wanted to let you know we are making our blog private. Email your address to erin_boden@hotmail.com and I'll add you to the list.
Also, I love the background piano music you have on your blog. It is so peaceful and just makes me feel happy!
Post a Comment