Kevin and I celebrated our 9th anniversary this past Tuesday. I surprised him by taking him to San Francisco Giants game. It was a lot of fun to go to a b-ball game with Kevin and just being together. We rode the bullet train up there, but on the way home it stopped on every stop, so it was interesting trying to come up with things to talk about for 1 1/2 hours. We haven't had that much time to talk to each other since the squirts were born. I love my husband very much and I am so grateful for a man who is a wonderful father to our children. So, my sister, her kids, and my dad came up to watch the kiddos, which was very nice of them and made me appreciate having family close by to help out and play with.
**A funny story that happened was while you are walking towards the game, there are bunch of people asking for money or selling something. The best sign that I have ever seen from a person was this "Wife was kidnapped, short .98 cents for ransom. Please help." The guy next to me said, "Hey, I think I remember that guy from last year. He must not be in too much of a hurry to find his wife." It was hilarious. **
2 comments:
First of all, Happy Anniversary! It's so nice to see someone who made it to #9 with the way the world is today. Seeing that picture of you two together made me remember hanging out with you guys in Provo. It makes me miss those days. You two are two of my favorite people in the world! I hope you had a great anniversary.
Second of all, that sign and the man's comment was so stinking funny!!!
Belated Happy Anniversary!. Seeing that picture of you two together made me remember hanging out with you guys in Provo.
___________________
Vince
Are you scared to be alone at home need security
Post a Comment