Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Gracie's Theme
I was reading blogs the other night while the rest of the house hold was sleeping, and I happened upon this. The more I read, the more the tears came streaming down my face. What a beautiful little baby, and such a strong mom and family. I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose one of your little ones. Like she says, I would miss seeing them smile, I would miss their little smell, I would miss my children all playing together,... Kevin is a Pediatrician and he often comes home with stories about these sick kids. I sometimes ask him how old they are, and a lot of them are real little. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to see little ones so sick, and although you are doing your best to help them, just to see them in pain. Kevin came home one day and just looked at Kimberly. After a kiss on her fuzzy head, he told her how thankful he was that she was so healthy. His exact words were, "breathing on her own". So, you can only imagine how hard it must be to be a "kid doctor". This music, "Gracie's Theme", is so beautiful and I really could listen to Paul Cardall play all day long. This song is so calming and sweet. Just like all those little ones, like Grace, so sweet... Whenever I am feeling frustrated or sorry for myself, I think I will listen to this song and think about all of the angels Heavenly Father sends down to this earth to touch our lives. Even though I don't know any of them personally, I am touched by them from just reading their blog. And I know that Kevin is touched by their sweet spirits on a daily basis. I think I will give my kids an extra hug and kiss today and thank my Heavenly Father for my sweet blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok no crying, you crying=me tearing up. What lovely thoughts about your children! I can't wait to meet them. When are you moving back to CA? I'll be there the 18th-26th of June. Xo
Post a Comment