Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A favorite character

I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!



I am sort of shocked, but relieved by this. Elizabeth Bennett is one of my most favorite characters in a novel. Give it a try just for fun!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, I could totally see Elizabeth Bennett in you!

Stephanie said...

I've probably already asked you this, but have you read Austenland yet? You'd love it!

Kevin and Kristen said...

I have, and I loved it! Wish there really was a place like that you could go and visit.

Kevin and Kristen said...

I have been looking everywhere to read Mr. Darcy's Daughters. None of the libraries have it around here. Did you like it?

Stephanie said...

Yeah, I liked it. I read some reviews saying it was TOO similar to the original, but I liked it. I loved having elements that made Pride and Prejudice so great, without the sometimes-difficult-to-read language from that period. Have I added you to my goodreads yet? I'll send you an invite. My friends and especially my sister Britney have TONS of books on theirs. That's how I always find mine.