My parents came to visit us for Easter this year, and it was so nice to have them here. Especially since Kevin was on call and had to work all day and night. Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Not only is there candy and ham dinner and all the delicious things that come with that, but it is another time of year to celebrate our Savior and the sacrifice he made for us. It is a fresh reminder of how we can do better in our lives and to enjoy life with our family.
Our sweet baby Kimberly
Handsome JordanOur beautiful girls
Happy Easter little ones!
6 comments:
Look at those beautiful kids! I love the girls' dresses! And Kristen, you look great, by the way!
So cute!
These are such beautiful pictures. The kids are so cute, and I love the girls dresses!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter.
Missing you all,
Liv
Love the little pink dresses! So cute! And Jordan does look handsome! I'm glad your folks could keep you company during Kevin's crummy rotation.
Where do you shop? I swear, you always have the cutest clothes. Your kids look cute too, but cute kid clothes are little more easy to find.
cute, Kris!
Post a Comment