So here are the pictures of the kids at preschool, the riverwalk, the rodeo, and "minitown". Lots of fun!
Megan and James at a preschool field trip to the Pediatric Dentist office. They had a fun time, and loved their new toothbrushes.
Aunt Olivia and the kids on the Riverwalk
Strollin' down the riverwalk. So pretty!
Sweet Kim
Jordan, James, and Megan
Lined up to see the barrel races with the horses at the Rodeo
James and Jordan on the bumper cars
Megan at the Rodeo
Megan on the carousel
Olivia and Anna on the carousel
Kristen with ALL of the kids. Let's just say people were wondering if they were all mine and if I was alone. Nope, Liv just had a quick run for a bathroom break.
Makin' themselves look so purdy! (wait, is that James I see enjoying the beauty salon??)
"Hmm, what else do I need?"
Princess Megan and Princess Lucy dancin' the day away
Anna and Olivia at the grocery store. Even though we are in our upper 20's, Olivia and I found ourselves playing with the cash registers too.
Anna fixing her hair before a day on the town
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! How fun! I LOVE the little beauty salon and grocery store, not to mention all the animals! My kids would be in HEAVEN there! By the way, Olivia's kids look JUST like her! So cute!
Such cute pics, the kids certainly had fun together!
I miss the Riverwalk! It is so much fun. I also miss the rodeo! Oh to be in SA again!
Post a Comment