Wow, they just keep growing! It's funny, Aidan had that exact same bright blue binky that Jordan had as a baby. And, we still use our yellow hooded towel that you made - they all fight over who gets it! Happy Birthday to your little (big) guy!
Hey, Kristen!!!! Lindsay just gave me your blog address and I gotta say you have the most beautiful little family!!! And you look so, so darling yourself. (darn it, you make me feel so jealous!) If you care to take a look, we have a blog-- wildekids.blogspot.com but I admit it's mostly just pics of the girls. I'm not so photo-ready yet. I'm gonna send you an invite to your sbcglobal.net so I hope you still use that one... I love you and miss you!!!
2 comments:
Wow, they just keep growing! It's funny, Aidan had that exact same bright blue binky that Jordan had as a baby. And, we still use our yellow hooded towel that you made - they all fight over who gets it! Happy Birthday to your little (big) guy!
Hey, Kristen!!!! Lindsay just gave me your blog address and I gotta say you have the most beautiful little family!!! And you look so, so darling yourself. (darn it, you make me feel so jealous!) If you care to take a look, we have a blog-- wildekids.blogspot.com but I admit it's mostly just pics of the girls. I'm not so photo-ready yet. I'm gonna send you an invite to your sbcglobal.net so I hope you still use that one... I love you and miss you!!!
Post a Comment