Awwwww, I love that about having kids. And, WOW, he looks so grown-up! Oh, but what Peter wouldn't give to have one of his children be given such pretty baby blues (ours are all brown-eyed).
That is so sweet! They are so cute!
So cute! And Jordan does look so grown-up! I can't believe he will be six in just a couple weeks! He is such a good big brother to baby Kim!!
Jordan looks like an awesome big brother! When will you find out where you'll be next year?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awwwww, I love that about having kids. And, WOW, he looks so grown-up! Oh, but what Peter wouldn't give to have one of his children be given such pretty baby blues (ours are all brown-eyed).
That is so sweet! They are so cute!
So cute! And Jordan does look so grown-up! I can't believe he will be six in just a couple weeks! He is such a good big brother to baby Kim!!
Jordan looks like an awesome big brother! When will you find out where you'll be next year?
Post a Comment