Oh man! I love those MTV parodies! And I love Jimmy Fallon!
I totally think this one is funny. Again, much better then the real movie. Have a great trip and we'll see you again soon
Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I just got to take a look at your family. Your kids are darling and you guys look like you're doing great! We need to catch up - email me! kendratjohnson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man! I love those MTV parodies! And I love Jimmy Fallon!
I totally think this one is funny. Again, much better then the real movie. Have a great trip and we'll see you again soon
Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I just got to take a look at your family. Your kids are darling and you guys look like you're doing great! We need to catch up - email me! kendratjohnson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment