Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Activities

This time of year is always so much fun, and it is a great time to take some cute pics. I feel like I got jipped last year and two years before with having morning sickness with the girls at this time of year. So, here are some pictures of Megan and her preschool group at a church pumpkin patch. They sang songs, had a story time, and then got to buy a little pumpkin. It was a lot of fun.
Today, her preschool group went to the San Antonio Botanical Gardens and looked at some pretty neat tree houses. There was a little pond there with these trees all around it that were changing color. I know, right in the middle of San Antonio there was this beautiful spot. The girls had so much fun running around and playing in all of the beautiful gardens.






2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that last pic--you look great, Kristen.

Stephanie said...

You DO look great! I kind of laughed at the fact that you're all in summery clothes. I keep forgetting it's warm where you are!