Last week we went to California to visit family. I had airplane credit to use, and I was in desperate need of going on vacation to see family and get out of HOT Texas. So the kids and I loaded everything into 2 pieces of luggage bound for a perfect vacation. Now, most of you are probably shocked that a person would travel by themselves on an airplane with 3 children. Yes, I received many comments and facial expressions. However, I have been blessed with good travelers for children. They may be crazy on the ground, but up in the air, they are great! Kimberly slept the whole time, and Megan and Jordan entertained themselves. The kids were able to go to the beach and build sandcastles, have a campfire, go to Avila Bay Barn (an absolute favorite), go swimming, go to a gymnastics class with cousins, see San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge, tour the USS Hornet, and of course play, play, play. Needless to say, we didn't want to come home, except for daddy being here of course.



2 comments:
Kristen,
I am so glad you posted! Love the slide show of pictures, it is way cute! We had SO much fun with you here and miss you guys already!
Lots of love,
Olivia
what a fun trip! You look incredible! And your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment