Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Arrival




Making her blogging debut. Kimberly Elizabeth Pieroni was born on July 8, 2008 at 8:47 AM. She weighed 6 lbs 8.9 oz and was 19.5 inches long. She surprised us by coming early and by being a GIRL. We didn't know what we were going to have, but we started thinking it was going to be a boy. So far, no more surprises because she has been a great little baby and the kids are loving everything about her.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats! She is so precious! For some reason, I thought you were having a girl anyway - shows how well I remember things! I hope you're all adjusting (and recovering) well!

Kimberli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is a beautiful baby and I love the name! :) I can't wait to meet her in person.

Mike and Susanne said...

Congratulations, Kevin and Kristen! Kimberly is adorable! We are so glad that you are all doing well!!

Mike and Susanne Rabus

Lisa said...

Kristen!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! What a cute little baby.

The Kraus House said...

We are so happy for you. Of course, we think girls are just wonderful. Although we also think Jordan is pretty special also. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. It will be great for your daughter to have a sister.

Swasey Times said...

I knew it was a girl!!! Awesome. And wow, she's beautiful. I wish I could hold her. Hope you guys are having a wonderful summer. We miss you.
Melissa