Friday, June 27, 2008

Little Ballerina


Megan is definitely a little girl who has rythym in her soul. She is always singing at any time or anywhere and moves to the beat of any song. Her Grandma Karen gave her this ballet outfit for Christmas, and at first, Megan was not quite sure what to do with it. However, she has now figured it out. Her moment was complete when her mommy brought out her ballet shoes and danced with her later on. No pictures of that are allowed on here though considering she was 34 weeks pregnant. Really cute!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is so stinking adorable! I love seeing pictures of your kids. They're getting so big!

Kimberli said...

So cute... especially love the poses!

Lisa said...

Hey Kristin,
So you never told me you were expecting #3. That is so fun. When are you due? I am due with #4in Oct. How is Jordan doing? My kids ask about him all the time. I think he is the only friend they remember from San Antonio. It is fun to see what is going on in everybody's lives through blogs. I just got mine started last month..check it out...http://lisababe23.blogspot.com.