I miss you when we're not together
I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you last saw me?
As I grow, I'll change a lot,
the years will fly right by
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?
So look upon this hand print
That's hanging on your wall.
And memories will come back of me,
When I was very small.
I have two exceptional ladies in my life who have been there for me and who have been examples of love and numerous acts of giving. Here is to my mom and for what a special lady she is. I just appreciate everything she has ever done for me, and everything she has ever taught me. She is a wonderful lady who has always shown kindness and compassion. I hope that I can be as wonderful of a mom to my 3 wonderful kids like you were to us. I am so grateful to have a wonderful mother-in-law too. She is a very warm person who has always been so understanding. She raised a wonderful son, and I appreciate all she taught him because he has been a wonderful husband and father.
2 comments:
Kristen,
That is such a sweet poem, what a treasure to have his little hand prints at this age. I know, we do have a wonderful mom. We are so blessed! Your blog is great, by the way, and I love the little slide show. Jordan and Meg are growing up so much and you look gorgeous in the Easter picture of your family. Love you!
Love,
Olivia
Happy Mommy's Day to you also, my dear! You have done such a wonderful job on the creation of this blog. These are all such adorable pictures and we loved seeing all of them. We sure missed being with all of you on Mother's Day, but we'll be there in a couple of months and we can't wait! Thanks so much for the sweet message. Lots of love, Mom
Post a Comment